Our Website has an automated ordering process and once the order has been received we regret that we are unable to make amendments to the cards or cancel your order.
Other factors which we will not refund:
- If you are unhappy with the quality of your photo uploaded. The quality of the photo uploaded by our customers is outside our control
- Computer settings vary from computer to computer and may mean the card preview on the screen may have ever so slightly different tonal representations from our printing product.
- If you approve the proof that has missing or wrong information, capitalisation or spelling mistakes or typos, we will not provide a refund. Therefore, it’s very important to review your proof carefully prior to your approval and your purchase.
- Should your stationery order arrive with substandard print quality or low-quality level of printing, we will reprint or refund the product that fails to meet expectations. This is subject to the full return of the item(s) at the customer’s cost within 5 days, and our inspection of item(s) to confirm the issue.
- In order to minimise any dissatisfaction, we offer a sample service of all our invitations so you can inspect the design before placing your order. All samples are sent out to the same standard as that of an actual stationery order and are subject to a fee.
- Goods damaged in transit – please do not sign for or accept goods that you feel have got damaged in transit. Please ask the driver to return the goods to Wedding Cards Direct.
- If you have placed an order and previously ordered a sample, and then are unhappy with the standard of the product, we cannot offer a refund.